Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

561 - 580 of 620 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,448 Posts
Pull the belt off and wiggle the fan and see if the pulley moves, otherwise you can spin the fan with the belt off and see if the water pump spins freely and quietly.

What kind of head gaskets did they put in when they studded it?

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #564

·
Registered
286 Posts
That's what I figured. I can tell you I will not use the same shop that did the work. Nothing is more sicking than to dump $6K into a truck just to do it again. I just paid the repair loan off too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm from Berlin! :)

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Also is anyone going to the Automotion weekend on the 17th in Wisconsin Dells for the Wisconsin Coal Rollers Coal Train Cruise

·
Registered
196 Posts
I havnt thought of anything non childish 😄. I was going to go to the coal rollers but my clutch is slipping so bad the smoke just rolls out and now I have to work till noon that Saturday.

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #570
Also is anyone going to the Automotion weekend on the 17th in Wisconsin Dells for the Wisconsin Coal Rollers Coal Train Cruise
Never heard anything about it. I will be in the Minneapolis area that weekend.

Anyone feel like coming to Arcadia WI for some truck pulls Saturday the 24th?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm thinking about it!

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #573

·
Registered
52 Posts
Anymore info on the meet up?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes coal rollers in the dells next weekend. My buddy cody told me to be at Mt. Olympus before noon on Saturday, that was about it. Haha

·
Registered
196 Posts
Got this right off the Facebook page I know one of the leaders. " We will meet in the mt. Olympus parking lot on the 17th and depart around noon. This cruise will be during the automotion weekend at the dells which means cops will be on high alert. We advise you to use extreme caution and drive smart within city limits so we don't ruin this for everyone. Also fines double during the weekend so be careful. Be there early for a good parking spot as there will be a lot of cars in the dells this weekend."

·
Registered
71 Posts
Got this right off the Facebook page I know one of the leaders. " We will meet in the mt. Olympus parking lot on the 17th and depart around noon. This cruise will be during the automotion weekend at the dells which means cops will be on high alert. We advise you to use extreme caution and drive smart within city limits so we don't ruin this for everyone. Also fines double during the weekend so be careful. Be there early for a good parking spot as there will be a lot of cars in the dells this weekend."
Yeah a buddy of mine got a ticket just rollin coal. The COPS WILL BE THICK. I am going to be in the dells all weekend long.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was gunna ride along in a buddy's tdi but gotta work. I would take my truck but to hard to control smoke with a slipping clutch.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks! I'll be there. Hopefully 10am is early enough.... =\

561 - 580 of 620 Posts