Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm new hear so pardon if this turns out wrong but i am looking for some insight on a truck im looking into. any help and or opinions would be greatly appreciated. 05 350 6.0 4x4 crew cab, harley package. the milage is only 9200 and they are asking 25,000. the kicker is that it is a 'reaquired vechicle', with a list of fairly small 'complaints'. -all have been fixed. thanks

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
WElcome to the site.Reaquired as in Buy-back from Ford? Might pay to know the entire history of the truck. See if you can get an Oasis report from them. That will tell you a lot.

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
all reaquired vehicle arent bad , sometimes its done just because its easier to buy it back than it is to please the customer , has to be a fairly legitimate deal to get reaquired , i would want to know what all has been done to it and why it was bought back

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they gave me one which i left in the truck on mistake, going back tomorrow. yes, it was bought back from ford tho. vin#1ftww31p45ec06261. my hope is that it may have been a case of buyers remorse and if so (i'll have more info on that tomorrow) is it a solid deal. it seems somewhat cheap with that amount of milage. and thanks for the reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts