Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting head studs installed as a preventative measure and i'm looking for a good shop.

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
already looked and nothing within 300 miles :(
That's not very far in Texas is it? :hehe:

Maybe someone will come along soon to help. Good luck with the search. I posted the same request months ago in the SC members section and never got one response. Not sure why people aren't willing to post such info. I thought maybe I had crossed over some written rule or something and then the thread I sent you the link to showed up. :dunno:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
That's not very far in Texas is it? :hehe:

Maybe someone will come along soon to help. Good luck with the search. I posted the same request months ago in the SC members section and never got one response. Not sure why people aren't willing to post such info. I thought maybe I had crossed over some written rule or something and then the thread I sent you the link to showed up. :dunno:
Nah its just our trucks never break down so we don't have any good shops to recommend:lol: Hank your best bet is to post it up in a section where more people will see it. Yours probobly just got overlooked as I don't think many people frequent the hometown section as much as the other sections. Post it up in the general diesel discussion. Not sure how far you are from Scuffy but his shop would be the place I would take mine:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts