Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ever since i was a kid wrenching on my dirtbikes i wanted to be a mechanic, now i just bought my first vehicle im 17 and i just fell in love with diesel engines, the noise, mechanics, smell, everything, im in vocational school right now for marine trades(boat mechanics) but not what im thinkin about doing for my life, i want to switch over to the auto diesel program, i think i want to be a diesel tech. mechanic, Hows the salary in this job? what are the positions i could be in as a kid right now? is it a good lifestyle? who knows maybe i could excel into some kind of diesel engineer and make alot of money lol, its a win , win situation too becuase as of now my job is commercial fishing, and charter fishing deckhand, and theyre diesel engines and someday ide like to own my own operation, and have a diesel boat, so ide know how to fix rather than send it to the shop and loose time fishing,and money, was anyone else like this ? any tech want to share theyre experience in this field? thanks alot guys:thumb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts