Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Another OzPowerstroker here, Clare Valley, SA. Aussie dollar is good at moment, import direct from US for best deals on mods!! Check out Diesel innovations, Black Widow Diesel and ITP Diesel. And if your looking for a chip, you can not go past Jody at DP, great service and advice, also Dennis at ITP for fuel and other goodies. There is also company in Brisy that can get Turbonetics BB turbos and Spearco IC's..cheap!!
Hey there mate, thanks for that, maybe we should chat, your list of mods looks quite impressive.
Where are you talking in brizzy here, I will go check them out?

Matt

·
Registered
30 Posts
Send me a PM if you like, no worries. Do not settle for inferior products that are available locally, get what you want without paying too much. Check out other forums, i.e. powerstrokenation.com, thedieselgarage.com etc, and subscirbe to Diesel Tech Magazine, Diesel power and Diesel World etc. Its all out there, just seek and you shall find!!

Cheers mate!!:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
fellow aussie

hey fossil
gazwaan here from just south of Perth
2004, duel cab, 7.3 powerstroke, 7 seater, bull bar, sports bar, 285/75/16 goodyear wranglers and westin side steps the rest stock until further finances.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HI GUYS , just wondering if i,m alone in aussie ? i see no aussies have posted for some time .

·
Registered
97 Posts
Still a few regulars lurking about!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yea, da lone Ranger is still here, 07 King Ranch FX4, CC, LWB, DRW, MBRP downpipe, 4" exhaust, SCT Tuner, Innovative Diesel Tunes, 16.5 Warn Winch, still going strong here at Bushtracker on the Sunshine Coast....:woot::thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just bought my first powerstroke 99 imported 2000 registered f350 supercab 4x4 duelly superduty . i've owned my 88 f250 supercab srw 4x4 7.3 idi banks turboed since 98 . have a 90 Lhd 2wd 7.3 idi auto i've just pulled the motor & auto & started to fit into a 90 cruiser 80 series vx sahara for the wife as her other 80 series is tired & i can't get her out of the f trucks . I also believe in he who dies with the most toys wins . I work for wages so my toys are just toys ( cat d46u dozer, komatsu d10s trackscavator, kobalco oo7 excavator, thomas lb85 skidsteer, isuzu 2 ton tipper, diahatsu 3 ton flat top truck, davis scatback loader, etc .) havent even gone into bikes, or the shed ( mig welders, plasma cutter, lathe, car hoist, etc . :woot:

·
Registered
44 Posts
G'day Fellas,

I've just joined this forum, my first ever and don't have a bloody clue how to use one, just been clikin' buttons.
I joined it after readin' the "Stoned Stranger" or was that "Lone Ranger" on the open Bushtracker forum.
"Lone Ranger" you certainly impressed me with your research and learned knowledge over a long period of time concerning Powerstroke trucks, so followed your valued advice and giving this a go.
I've got a 2005 7.3ltr F250 Crew Cab (11/05 but first registered 2/06) Ghost Gum colour. OME Lift kit rear, reset + extra leaf on front, Nitro Shockers with Dual set on front, ARB Lockers front & Rear, Chipped, ARB Bull bar, Kaymar twin wheel carrier, HR 4.5t towing kit, K&T Air filter, Long Ranger extra fuel tank, Carryboy Canopy, heaps of other fruit & equip. After plenty of research I just put on a set of 305x70 R16 10ply 124 rated Toyo Open Country AT with new 10" Alloy rims (guard flares also of course). I didn't trust the 285x75 R16 Coopers & BFs that were on it. Illegal load rating (D at 121) and one of the Steel King Rims had developed a crack in it.
I got it only six months ago off a bloke who bought it new and put $30k worth of modifications and extras on it, and only 70k Km on it and he done an oil change every 5k km. Sad story on why he had to get rid of it (cried as I drove it away).
Look I can't fault it, immaculate service history and it's the only vehicle we've got and the little missus drives it everywhere (everyhere) without any dramas (I'm away 6mths of the year at sea).
In fact she spotted it and "convinced" me to buy it (rare woman indeed).
Anyway fellas I'm trying to learn as much about it as I can and here looks a good start.
Like a dog wants a bone..I want onea dem Bushtrackers (she's nearly convinced). Standby "Lone Ranger".

Adios Amigos

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
welcome Reg!

·
Registered
78 Posts

Looks like no new Aussie members for the last couple years since 2009! :dunno:

OH well I'm the second one who lives way out west where the rain don't fall, essentially 3000 miles on the other side of this pizza from the rest of you.

That makes me a "sandgroper" compared to the Queenslander's who as we all know are called "banana benders" while the South Aussies are called "crow eaters" and so it goes - we can be a bit parochial at times - with interstate rivalry, usually related to either footbrawl or rugby sports.

Here's a pic of my 7.3 Brazil built 2004 F 250 4 x 4 with 140,000 km's or about 85,000 miles which I use for hauling my boat!

It has many improvements, which I can go into if anyone's interested, including Dieselgas conversion so that it runs LPG (propane Butane mix called here autogas) at the same time as the diesel.

Hope to catch up with a few of the other Aussie owners.

Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts
Listen guys, I could care less about another forum to which we ORG mods don't moderate. HOWEVER, member farming IS against our COC, Lone Ranger. I'm cleaning this thread to remove any comments about the other forum, it's against our rules, and quarrels between members there, and the members that happen to be on the ORG don't pertain to me or the other staff

You have a PM Ranger :thumb:

·
Registered
271 Posts
just thought id say, another fresh f series owner here form australia :D

523622_10151189803660050_1859618481_n.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome

G'day M8,

Welcome to the forum :icon_ford: .
There's plenty of help here, so ask away if you need and info or help:thumb: .

Cheers,
Reg :beer:

·
Registered
271 Posts
G'day M8,

Welcome to the forum :icon_ford: .
There's plenty of help here, so ask away if you need and info or help:thumb: .

Cheers,
Reg :beer:
cheers mate, have found the forum very helpful so far, :icon_ford:

41 - 55 of 55 Posts