Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have yet to find an app that will show things like pump pressure, injector pressures, buzz test, or fuel rail pressure for the 6.7L. I have a 2011 f350 and wanted to check those out. I've seen apps that say they are good to 2008 for those tests but have not found any that have worked on mine. I tried torque pro but all the pids that say ford specific don't seem to want to work. Anyone have an app that does work or a different odb scanner that works using torque?

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I know there are Stereos that can display that information (i think my Kenwood DDX9903S does with the Maestro IData Link), And it can display on your phone through BlueTooth. But, I have to double check that. I don't have it hooked up yet, but I remember reading somewhere about that. It takes information from that OBDII port on your truck. (iData Link also allows your steering controls to operate an aftermarket stereo through the OBDII port)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Did you try it?

I know there are Stereos that can display that information (i think my Kenwood DDX9903S does with the Maestro IData Link), And it can display on your phone through BlueTooth. But, I have to double check that. I don't have it hooked up yet, but I remember reading somewhere about that. It takes information from that OBDII port on your truck. (iData Link also allows your steering controls to operate an aftermarket stereo through the OBDII port)
Did you try it yet?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'll be checking out my OBDII scanner with DashCommand APP tomorrow on my '18 6.7. It has worked well reading codes and monitoring of a multitude of vehicles, from VW to Dmax, Cherokee... Hoping to find EGT on there but doubt it. Will comment on what I find when complete. Really wish Ford put EGT gauge in every truck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I couldn't find an Android app to do this, but my Edge CTS2 does give me actual fuel rail pressure. It has many PID's that my Torque Pro did not.

·
Premium Member
11,724 Posts
I couldn't find an Android app to do this, but my Edge CTS2 does give me actual fuel rail pressure. It has many PID's that my Torque Pro did not.
Did you load the Ford Extended PIDs in settings?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts