Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

81 - 100 of 200 Posts

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
Hey there folks, I have been searching high an low for a decent price on a new or used 6.0 Tranny Cooler here in Alberta... All the junk yards are either smashed or sold, i called Ford today an they Quoted me @ $625... I am hoping to head to BC this weekend an need to replace my stock Trans Cooler with all the burn ATF in it, left over from when i toasted my original...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance...

-Henry
Call me @780 882 7308 or E-mail- [email protected]
That's insane. You can get 'em on ebay for 325 + 35 for shipping
Transmission Cooler F250 F350 SD 05 06 NEW OEM Large on eBay.ca (item 260586566044 end time 15-May-10 10:48:13 EDT)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Have been cruzin Kijiji, craigs list, e-bay, an called most of the auto wreckers in Canada for the last week straight...lol
but i guess i missed this one thanks for the link, alberta 7.3!
Might have found an after market on here in Edmonton on the Northside from Custom Truck parts... Hopfuly it will have the right mounting brackets, find out tomorrow afternoon...

Thanks...

-Henry

·
Registered
723 Posts
From Elk Point (birthplace of Sheldon Souray) its about 2.5 hrs northeast of Edmonton.
I am waiting for my car (2009 Fusion) to sell so I can buy an Excursion, I have my eye on a couple 04's and one nice 05 from Fox Creek.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
good to meet ya, keep in touch with us all...why not find a 7.3 excursion..there out there!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
From the days of reading here and other places, I feel for the price of a trans behind a 7.3 I could make a 6.0 pretty strong (ARP studs , egr delete and good tuner). I also like the looks of an 05 the best out of them all. There is a 03 with a 7.3 but its only an XLT and I REALLY want a limited with 2nd row buckets.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
price of a trans? you crazy..a fully built trans at nadp is only 3500$ retail..you can beat them down pretty easy...

mines a 7.3 and looks identical to a 6.0...no difference what so ever..except badges..but i really dislike the new badges

·
Registered
723 Posts
Where do you get your performance parts in alberta, I am near Lloydminster.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
depends what you want?

·
Registered
723 Posts
sct x3 tuner, gauges/insight, exhaust kit maybe magnaflow (i will do install)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
what kinda truck do you have..i take it a 6.0..have details on it?

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
You may be better off just buying it online rather than dealing with the hassle of a local shop that probably won't even know what you're referring to. Most times even with the shipping, exchange, etc it will be cheaper.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
idunno..

i have dealt with NADP numerous times and they meet just about any price..theyd prefer the business over going to the states.

He is half right though..it is sometimes easier to jsut order it outta the states..but be very aware of extra shipping..and border fees that appear from sometimes nowhere

·
Registered
723 Posts
I am buying an 04 or 05 Ex with 6.0, I have it narrowed down to 3. I was looking for ex's with 7.3's but there are none that fit my criteria, thus buying an 04 or 05.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Yeah I know about getting stuff shipped UPS and brokerage fees!

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
idunno..

i have dealt with NADP numerous times and they meet just about any price..theyd prefer the business over going to the states.

He is half right though..it is sometimes easier to jsut order it outta the states..but be very aware of extra shipping..and border fees that appear from sometimes nowhere
You must be in the Edmonton area. There is NOBODY in Calgary that'll have knowledge on a Ford, forget a 7.3

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
yes sir..just north of E-town about 10min.. i have no issues..i can get just about anything..

·
Registered
723 Posts
awesome I am going there tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Talk to Craig..hes an awesome guy to deal with..there all dodge boys but will help out..

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
I went to a shop here regarding an exhaust. The counter person told me $1000 without even looking at his computer or a catalog. That was just to supply it, not installed.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
I went to a shop here regarding an exhaust. The counter person told me $1000 without even looking at his computer or a catalog. That was just to supply it, not installed.
bahahahahaha...wow

520$ MBRP here woot and thats 5" lol

81 - 100 of 200 Posts