Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Grande Prairie here. Bought my first Diesel last month.
Kid hauler/grocery getter - Alberta style.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Supporting Vendor from Red Deer here.

We rented the Dyno at Lightspeed in Edmonton on Thursday Apr 9th in the afternoon if anyone wants to do some spring tuning.

·
Registered
105 Posts
See ya in 2 dayz Rob!!!!!! Unfortunately spinning a dyno is like sky diving.... EVERYONE wants to go, till it comes down to it and then you end up going alone lol. Think I will steal the NO2 bottle off my 79 and give her a little sniff on the rollers lol lol.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Reid will have his truck with a 200 shot of NOS so that will be neat. I also got some hopped up 6.7's which should lay down some nice #'s. One of them has compound turbos. Should be a good time

Rob

·
Registered
105 Posts
Redwater AB... 40 min of Edmonton

·
Registered
83 Posts
Okotoks AB here, just bought a 2006 F350 lariat 4x4 crew cab. Lease was up on my 2006 F150 5.4 4x4 (awesome truck) , always wanted a diesel and always been a Ford guy. Spent last 2 months researching the Big 3 and came upon a nice clean 52k F350 and scooped it up!
also have a 82 bronco lifted with 35's and a 400 horse '69 351W 4 bbl motor and my 78 F250 with a 460 4 spd and 40 inch swampers, winch, lockers etc

hoping to learn alot from all you guys as i've always worked on the gassers and pretty much a newbie on the diesels
/cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sherwood Park, old school F250 7.3 Stroker here, we should get a meet setup

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Nice to see so many other Albertans on here :woot:. I am from Blackfalds which is close to Red Deer for those of you who might not know. HAPPY CANADA DAY everyone!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm an hour east of edmonton! Going to the blackout!

·
Registered
67 Posts
another one from red deer!:icon_ford:

·
Banned
205 Posts
medicine hat

·
Banned
205 Posts
Anyone near the hat wanna go for coffee sometime.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Just north of Wetaskiwin. Originally from the fantastically huge metropolis of Winfield.

41 - 60 of 200 Posts