Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry guys but i have to post this up for yall i want to know what you guys/gals think i need to add to the truck to make it look just that much more bad a$$

not the best pics but its too cold/dark to go out and get better ones maybe post some more tomorrow

hangin it out there let me know i have a few ideas but i want yours this thing is bone stock cept for the tuner and the straight pipe(soon to be stacks)

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
I think it would like badazz with a 4 inch lift, 35 A/ts Black 17 inch rims with the chrome beadlock, and tinted windows.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
leveling kit or lift kit, 35's aftermarket wheels. clear signal lights. aluminum head ache rack. skys the limit! :D

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I would get some window tint soon, at least for the rear.

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Get rid of the orange lights. Cheap and easy way to start. One-piece diamond headlights much sharper.

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
Tint the winders,..... ditch the OEM running boards (if you NEED them do amp research (expensive, but sweet) or just some simple black nerf bars.) and maybe a billet grill :thumb:

And of course wheels and tires will REALLY change the look for the better!:nod: (especially if it's BIG, with a lift)

IMO - black wheels look killer on white trucks!!!! And some limo tint on the windows will finish it off.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Along with what everyone else said, do what I did (and TANK) and do the rocker panels up with some Herculiner. That looks BadA$$!

Chris

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow yall came up with quite a bit overnight! :thumb: i woulda never thought about changing my orange lights to the other one thats a good idea, tint definetely but great ideas guys now im gonna go price some of it

·
Registered
307 Posts
chrome grill inserts look good they are the first thing i did

1 - 12 of 12 Posts