Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you puffers out there notice that if you flip a ciggie butt out the window, it can hit the rear fender? I just noticed that. So far, it hasn't burned the paint, but I'm either going to have to quit, or be a lot more careful how I do that.

Hmmm... I'm going to be a lot more careful.

·
Registered
103 Posts
you have a king ranch you should have an ash tray:hehe:

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
haha. Never really payed attention to it. I usually flick mine down towards the road though..

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Litterbug...:D

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Not a puffer, but that seems likely! Kinda like when you spin your tires backing up in mud, your mirrors get dirtier LOL

·
Registered
125 Posts
:doh:Or broken:hehe:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Any of you puffers out there notice that if you flip a ciggie butt out the window, it can hit the rear fender? I just noticed that. So far, it hasn't burned the paint, but I'm either going to have to quit, or be a lot more careful how I do that.

Hmmm... I'm going to be a lot more careful.
I ride a motorcycle and I have a suggestion, How about using your ashtray.:doh:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Litterbug...:D
I once had a bird build a nest on my air conditioner. After the birds grew up, i removed the nest. I discovered that much of the nest was made of dismantled cigarette filters . Its good to help the birds out as we have already screwed them on habitat!!:nod::nod:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
^^^That's between you and your Jesus...:hehe:hehe:hehe:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Don't be a quitter

JohnO, don't be a quitter!! Do like I do and put your cigs out on the seat and save your paint job.........
:rofl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts