Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white FX and want to do somethng with the vents. I was thinking of leaving the chrome and painting the red insert white. What do you guys think? Anyone have a white truck with painted vents? Everyone that has painted there vents seems to have a black truck. There are some pics of my truck in my gallery.
Thanks

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have a white FX and want to do somethng with the vents. I was thinking of leaving the chrome and painting the red insert white. What do you guys think? Anyone have a white truck with painted vents? Everyone that has painted there vents seems to have a black truck. There are some pics of my truck in my gallery.
Thanks

paint them white with with dark shadow grey inserts I think it would look killer ! :thumb:

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
I say paint the chrome to match the truck. Then either leave the inserts the way they are, or paint them to match too.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am leaning toward painting the stock black F250 the shadow grey, leaving the chrome outside edge and painting the inside of the grill white and the outer most verticle and horizontal xxx part shadow grey. If that makes any sense. Oh yea I am going to paint the Super Duty on the tailgate shadow grey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts