Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, we need to do another test fit on the 6.0L Powerstroke, but I need a specific year. Does anyone here have a 2005 6.0L Powerstroke? We're giving away a free intake kit if you can bring your truck down to Ontario for a fit check.

Let me know ASAP!

Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Are you still looking for a 05 6.0L? I can drive up from SD whenever. Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for great response guys - via PM and this thread. We have someone scheduled today 3pm. If something happens and he doesn't make it, I'll let everyone know and we'll move forward from there.

Thanks again to everyone for showing their support!

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
You should do a give away why you deserve a intake! That would be pretty popular!!!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should do a give away why you deserve a intake! That would be pretty popular!!!

That is an interesting idea and something that I'm not against. I'll have to figure out who decides on the winner, as I don't think we should. Everybody help me figure out the plan and we'll start a program.

·
Registered
445 Posts
That is an interesting idea and something that I'm not against. I'll have to figure out who decides on the winner, as I don't think we should. Everybody help me figure out the plan and we'll start a program.
Do it along the same lines as the ROTM. Pick a topic and have people post pics or stories regarding the topic. Then post a thread with a poll and have the members of the forum pick the winner.

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
No problem at all Jay, I think that's a great idea - let me know if I can help in any way. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts