Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I just migrated over here from another ford diesel site, which shall remain nameless. I have heard nothing, but good things about this site so I figured I would give it a try.

I can tell an immediate improvement over the other site. The pages load quickly and my browser isn't swamped with ads and slowed to a crawl.

I have had an issue with one side of my trailer lights being out. I did a quick search and found a manual that I can download. It turns out one little 7.5 amp fuse is all I needed to get me lit up legally again.

Thanks PS Forum!!

As you can tell from my sig, I am a diesel military vehicle collector too. I spend lots of time wrenching on green trucks in my driveway:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Welcome to the Org. Is that M925 turbo charged or non-turbo. Was it an Army or Marine Corps version.

I was a diesel mech in the Marines. I worked on those NHC-250's a lot when I was on active duty.

I also wrenched on the Cucv's with the 6.2's in them as well as the Hummvee's.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
:ORG welcome::beer::drinking4::beer::ORG welcome:​

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Welcome to the org!!!!!!!!:icon_ford:

Be careful, this place gets addicting fast:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings and :ORG welcome:

Glad to have you here! Hope you enjoy your time here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the very friendly welcome, gang!

bigcountrysg, the M925 has the NA NHC-250 in it. 855 cubes of shaking diesel :) I had a M923A2 with the Cummins 8.3 CTA in it. That was a sweet diesel too. I also had XM818 5-ton tractor with the NCH-250 in it. What a beast. The 6.2L's are dogs, but I have had one off and on for the last 12 years and they've always treated me good.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Enjoy Your Stay

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Thanks for the very friendly welcome, gang!

bigcountrysg, the M925 has the NA NHC-250 in it. 855 cubes of shaking diesel :) I had a M923A2 with the Cummins 8.3 CTA in it. That was a sweet diesel too. I also had XM818 5-ton tractor with the NCH-250 in it. What a beast. The 6.2L's are dogs, but I have had one off and on for the last 12 years and they've always treated me good.
Yepper I worked on them engines. Don't call me if you have to do the fuel injection timing. I hated doing that on those NHC-250's. I used to have a push rod from one that was shaped like an S. The timing was off a tad bit. Kinda wish I still had that push rod.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
:ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::woot::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::woot::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::ORG welcome::woot:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
welcome to the site..

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
:ORG welcome: from :tex: