Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
negative on the air dog for wvo, you have to stop the oil from going backwards in the diesel lines and 1500$ is only about 10 tanks of diesel so really its about 8 months worth of driving. The better you do it at first the quicker it will pay off.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Depends on who you talk to about the RR. Some feel it makes a big difference while others feel it makes no difference at all. The reason I like the deadhead is the conversion is simplier & less fuel flows so it is easier to keep VO temps up. I wouldn't do it but that's just my opinion.

As far as a tank goes see if you can find a place locally that will make one. I could be wrong but I'm willing to bet that you can get one made much cheaper.

The only way I would use a vegtherm is if D2 & VO flow through it. The D2 would keep it flushed out. It's just not necessary though.
vegtherm is not worth it at all. I have one that gets flushed by d2. I put it on to help in winter time but its pretty much useless. In the summer time when its 100 degrees out it will climb 1 degree about every 2 minutes. In the winter time it will climb 1 degree in about 8 minutes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.