Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to tow a 1964 Shelby to Toronto last week and the owner e-mailed me a pic today.. he is a paralegal and was on his way to Columbus Ohio for a Shelby show and track day (drag race and road race) .. anyway all steel bodied car with the original 427 has a 4 speed ... he is on the right at the rear of car.. I'm the handsome Fawker on the left

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
I would have drove the car to him. Then flew back to Ontario. The price of the plane ticket would have been well worth the chance to drive the shelby.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you should have seen the looks we got going down the expressway for 3 hrs crusing 70+ mph on the roll off ... I was passing everyone and their jaws were dropping .. pics do this car no justice

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I would have had a death grip on the steering wheel!! Too many idiots around here!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya I run across some nice stuff.. Id say the nicest was a 1936 Pierce-Arrow .. I think I have pics of it on the bed also as it was being unloaded @ the owners home in Buffalo Ny.. ill have to look and see if I still have those.. oh and a viper I took to Michigan was nice too blue with the white stripes.. I like the older stuff though

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
The next time you have a run to Michigan let me know. Might be able to meet up for lunch or something.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The next time you have a run to Michigan let me know. Might be able to meet up for lunch or something.
lunch = boobies + cold beer and a burger :woot::rofl:

you have to pm me a number I can get a hold of ya at.. I run into the us quite often for insurance companies picking up wrecks and for my own personal recreation on weekends visiting friends

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
awesome car man ! ! ! looks like a pretty cool job if you get to get nice cars like that

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
That's a nice load there Chris... I'm jealous. I've never seen an original in person, and would love that chance to see one up close.

·
Registered
804 Posts
NICEEEE
:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Dude, I want one! Anybody want to float me a loan??? :hehe:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts