Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of or tried Super Tech Version is the Heavy Duty coolant version? Says it meets Cat EC-1, ASTM D3306, ASTM 6210 and TMC RP329B. States good for 1,000,000 miles or 20,000 hours. Is this new to the market? Quality of it? I currently run Peak Final Charge Global and love it with no interest in switching, just saw it at the store here in Ohio for about $11 a gallon! Let me know what you all think!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,495 Posts
too be honest its probably not bad coolant and maybe im wasting money but spending $3 more per gallon for the Rotella or Zerex but its just a preference. Walmart oil is products by Warren Products and they are not a terrible oil in all reality. Meets the same specs but I have seen reports of it not holding up as well as long. So is it really worth just a few bucks a gallon? Too some yes, to me no. I'll spend a few bucks more but at the same time Id never EVER pay the outrageous price for Royal Purple of Amsoil lol.

Stick with good quality coolants, oils, and fluids and don't risk your vehicle is my personal opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts