1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
157 Posts
yea i haven emailed them last week and I havent got an email back!

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Last I have heard, DJ's has been extremely busy with the race season starting and I guess with all the 6.4 stuff building up.:dunno:

Give them a little time to get with you, they will make it right.:thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just to add... I emailed DFUSER for economy and tow tunes at 10:30pm. I was expecting to receive them in the morning but he sent them over 10 minutes later. Excellent on their end!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dunno... they were slow with my order 2 weeks ago and now today not getting back to me with a problem. On a lighter note, I love the tune :eek:)

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Give Vivian a chance. They were great for me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just talked to chris from dj performance and said that viv and dj were swamped

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well thanx for the replies. Needed to vent :)

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
No problem, we are here to lend an ear as well as advice!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
im sure everything will end up just fine btw fordgirl sent you a friend request on myspace

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cool got it :icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
omg you are absolutely beautiful! :eek:wned:

(with upmost respect)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thankyou2:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
your welcome your husband must be a lucky guy bc its not everyday you find a girl who drives a powerstroke, hunts, and likes to go offroading! thats awesome anyway so have you put down any numbers since your dj tunes?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah I'm hoping to once I install my gauges.. and get this tranny/tune problem resolved! They're just sitting in the box. I'd like to get them in Saturday/ I'll definitely update when I do though!

P.S.
I just looked at my gauges and the pyrometer is reading 1200 and they're not even hooked up. Hope it's not broken :doh:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Give Dj and Vivian a little slack... They were slow when I first got my tunes but have been AWESOME with all the other countless tunes I have gotten from them, and btw there tunes [email protected]$$!!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
My pyro was the same way until it was hooked up and got power to it to reset itself.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sweeeet thanx :sct:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts