Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of motor from a set of Amp Research Power Steps. These would be great to have as spares or to replace one you have thats not working. I'll take $50/pair.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
what happened to be wrong with these that you had them replaced? I am possibly interested.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I bought my used steps, I had a broken motor. I ordered new motors. The newer motors only work with the newer style arms so I upgraded to the new style arms. The guy I bought the steps from sent me these motors but I had already ordered the new stuff. So now I have these and they don't work with new arms. Let me know if you want them. They would be good to have cause they are hard to find.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
hell, don't know which ones I have, bought them used as well, I assume they are the 'older' style as I had the older style controller. Anything you may want/need in a trade?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The newer ones have white plastic on the gear housings instead of black like the ones in the pic. Always open for trades. Pm me and let me know what you have. I'll be shipping some other stuff today, so let me know if you want them and I can get them shipped out.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
just checked, mine are white on the gear housing, so guess I am out. Thanks anyways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts