Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K guys i saw these a while back and i think they look very cool. I bought some in bulk so that i could get better price on them. since i got such a good deal on them i want to pass on the savings to you guys.

Normal retail price on these are $34.95

Org price is gonna be $24.95+ship. Ill be able to ship these for 5 bucks anywhere in the 48 states.

Here is some info on them:
AMI Stubbie Antennas are the hottest antennas to hit the market in recent years. They are made from solid 1/4" stainless steel rod, or 3/16" rod for the new Flat-Top antenna. Engineered for exceptional reception, they are a must for any vehicle!

i have 10 black and 10 polished in the 15" length

once these are sold out they will go back up to the normal price.

it is first come first serve from my site... i have the stock setup so when they run out it will say out of stock.

here is a link on where you can purchase them from: Stealth Automotive. Accessories

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
I dont understand exactly what they are?

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
do they flex like the ones we have now? Any better reception?

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
HMMMMMM not being able to flex is not good for me those darn automatic car washes always hit mine and i would be affraid to go shorter.

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
i will have to take a look at my truck tomorrow. I really like the idea of the polished antenna tho. I will let you know.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
You know I'm in Raul... told you that the other night in the chat room when you gave a few of us a sneak peak!!!

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Hey, Raul. I have one, but got it about a year ago. Here's a pic so people can see the shortest one installed on my truck.
From far away.

Close up.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey Raul,

Sent you a pm a couple days ago.. get back with me please.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks Raul!
I ordered a black one.
I think that it will look great on my silver F-250!
It's also a great deal.
Thanks again.

Marlin

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 55 Posts