Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was feeding cattle yesterday and one of them decided to horn in on my business. My passenger side mirror light lense was busted. anyone know where to get a replacement?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know and I think theyre even glued in. That makes me think I'm going to end up buying the whole mirror.:doh:

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
They are not glued in. They are held in by tabs but ford does not sell just the light. I had to buy one when i first got my truck after two days some clown over the line and we hit mirrors. It cost me 125. recon (Recon Accessories: Home) sells replacement for around 100 for both.

·
Registered
64 Posts
just be glad its the cover ^^^ I had the same thing happen but the guy blew out my whole mirror 2 weeks after I got my truck a new mirror from :icon_ford: is 399.99 and the cover you talking about was 160.00 +/- well thats what I paied.

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
i have my factory lights avail. make me an offer.

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
They are not glued in. They are held in by tabs but ford does not sell just the light. I had to buy one when i first got my truck after two days some clown over the line and we hit mirrors. It cost me 125. recon (Recon Accessories: Home) sells replacement for around 100 for both.

Recon does sell them, BUT...... let me say that they do not fit like the factory lights. they fit like crap...... ill sell ya my factory set, or if ya want to go with aftermarket thats cool!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM sent. No I really dont want to go with after market. I would rather go with stock. I dont have the patience for things that are sposed to fit and dont.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts