Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a 99 f-350 cab and chassis. 86 miles. not 86k. just 86. i hope powerstrokes are concidered classics some day. registered every year. thats the only reason it has miles. auto tranny, with a pto drive, 4x4. bought originally to run the crain on the back but what the crane would be putting on the back would make it over weight. so it sits. the lonely sitter.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry i didn't say. its my grandfathers. he is just one of those guys. he has one he drives for work. and one for everything else. he won't sell it cause he hasn't made any money with it and its cost him more then he can get for it. i think its cool. i'd like to see it stay there and just keep it running and keep it in the family. next to it is the first new car he ever bought. a thunderbird. just takes up space. like i said. one of those guys.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Dang. that may be the lowest mileage 99 in the world. I think the lowest mileage OBS PSD that was actually sold off the lot has 4,xxx miles on it. May not be the lowest mileage OBS but thats what the guy claims.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I would love to have that cat...except it appears to have a minor problem:hehe:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Dang. that may be the lowest mileage 99 in the world. I think the lowest mileage OBS PSD that was actually sold off the lot has 4,xxx miles on it. May not be the lowest mileage OBS but thats what the guy claims.
there was one that went on ebay not too long ago with less than that I believe. It was red.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
there was one that went on ebay not too long ago with less than that I believe. It was red.
IIRC that one had 8,xxx on it. I saw it but dont remember exactly.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I was thinking it had like 8xx miles on it.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Id get that 9 and run it a few miles every few months like 2o miles if not thatll be a problem in years to come. Itll dry rot apart :( but man thats cool a 99 with 86k

·
Registered
965 Posts
he won't sell it cause he hasn't made any money with it and its cost him more then he can get for it.
That is cool that the truck only 86 miles, but he will never make any money with it if it just sits. The truck is 10 years old, right? Why keep waiting to do something with it.

Put that baby to work!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
wish i could get that CAT also !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts