Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I bought this 08 King Ranch crew cab w/sunroof from a dealership and was told the roof mount dvd didn't work. I dropped the unit and bench tested just fine. Checked the wiring from the roof and no power. I installed a Pioneer in dash dvd and would like to hook them together. The wires from the roof are a yellow for constant power, a red for keyed power, a purple for the dome light, and a ground. There are 2 sets of video/audio red/white/yellow RCA cables for video in and out as well. By looking above the headliner at the sunroof, I can see the wires heading to the passenger side post between the doors. I can't find them from there. pulled the sill plastic,A pillar plastic and just can't find these wires. The RCA cables are the 3 in 1 type and there are two of them so should be pretty easy to find. I really do not want to drop the headliner to figure this out. Any help as to where the wires are would be great. I did pull the stereo again and confirmed there are no RCA wires anywhere that I can find. I also checked for continuity between the roof wires and the 16 pin connector at the stereo.for power and nothing
Thanks for looking

1 - 2 of 2 Posts