Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a Allison XB 2002 Boat and trailer only for sale. It is rigged for a mercury, will come with shifter, Key switch and harness, top load hot foot, trim on the wheel, dual EGT guage, gas, water PSI, Volt And Tach All matching white face. also in the dash is a liquid filled fuel PSI, and a digital depth finder.

Skinny on the boat, i bought it ablut 4-5 yrs ago from a guy in NC sorry i dont rember his name. He drag raced it with a yammaha that had a adapted merc fuel injection on it. i had it for about 2-3 yrs and ran it with a mild 200 2.5, and sold it 2 yrs ago to a guy here locally who wanted to make a fishing boat out of it. long story short he blew the motor and i bought it back.

i wanted the parts out of the motor, and i am selling the boat.

boat had a new carpet kit from allison when i got it, and is still in good shape. the boat is not perfect but is a very nice rig overall. Trailer is road worthy but could use a little love!!

The boat is Light Blue and white... some of the pics look like it is dark blue, i dont know why.

Selling the boat and trailer only, motor will be removed, the jack plate will still be on the boat.

$7500

Fletcher
803-349-5104

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Interested in any trades?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure what you got in mind.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
Hey sorry I skimmed through it. I didnt even look at the price. If it ran I was going to see if you were interested in my 94GT2 mustng. Black with blue metallic flakes.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
is it 7500 firm or OBO???

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OBO... welcome to come by and make an offer.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
For those that don't know these boats are missile fast. One of the guys on Ouachita runs one with a built 300 on the back and clocked at 111mph. Awesome boats and not for the inexperienced.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts