Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that I have your attention, Larry turned me on to this new product (wich I thought he was full of **** at 1st) it's called The Glosser and is made from the same people who make the absorber. They come in a pack and are like a wet towel, you use them on your truck when it's not too dirty but is loosing it's shine, like in the summer months when it don't rain for some time, so all you do is wipe your truck down with these, it takes the dirt off and leaves the truck looking freshly washed. So your probably asking why I'm making such a big deal about them, well it's been 5 weeks since Larry tested this product on my truck, and the water still beads like I waxed it yesterday, that's right these also act like a wax, and 5 weeks later they are still working, this product is for all you guys that know the pain of washing and waxing a crew cab long bed (or dually like myself) that project usually takes up your whole weekend and then it rains the next day, with The Glosser your done in under 10 minutes and still have the look and performance of a good wax job, I know they had a bunch of these at the shop, and if you don't believe me call and ask Mr. Skeptic himself Patrick.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
They haven't made a cleaning product good enough for me yet.....LOLOLOL

I've only found 2 "cleaners"..... that are worth a damn....and they are called..... "SOR"...& "SOB"

.............SOR = Son on Rag

............SOB = Son on Brillo

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Tank I think you need a pressure washer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts