Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at different sites, some claim there stage 1's make 65+hp, some claim 75+hp and then they say the stock AC injectors which are also 160cc only make 50hp. So i mean where does a person know what to decide? Being that they are all near 160cc's are they all going to be close to one another in performance. Is it possable that one persons stage 1's make alot more power than the other? or are they all going to be pretty close? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
There are only a couple people that actually make performance injectors for the 7.3, but there are many companys that make injector box stickers. lol

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
I don't advertise a Horespower 'Guess' related to my injectors. There are SO many variables to attain the advertised horsepower.
What I do say is what they injectors are built to flow, to make it easier to compare with competitors injectors. And with all the correct supporting mods you will get every last bit of power out of them.

We dynoed my Stage-1's at 110 horespower on a Mustang dyno, and actually more with the same injector on the same dyno with other mods like straight exhaust, and intercooler. If I was you and they are 'ONLY' advertising a 50hp or 75 hp injector, I'd move on. You can get a LOT more than that...

I believe Bean flow matches all of his, so in reality they may have a slight edge over others that are not flow matched, like mine.
But you get what you pay for, and if flow mathing is important to you then give Bean a call. :thumb:
If you want to keep some $$$ in your pocket and you want about the same injector, give me a call. :thumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am running Jims injectors in my truck and I could not be happier. I sent them to him to be modified and it did not break the bank having it done.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Call Jim Rose for your injector needs. If your looking to save a few bucks and still have a great product then don't hesitate to go the DIY-Injectors route. I have some stage 2's and not only did I save a bunch of money, the power and performance is awesome. If I decide to ever go bigger, Jim will get my business.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I have jim's stage ones and they are absolutely awsome, if I knew more people who drove psd I would reccomend them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts