Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my BTS tranny valve body yesterday. It should be here in a week or so, I also got the custom tuned Tony Wildman chip installed and the new D-66 turbo done and the PMT1 computer upgrade done.

TW said when I get the valve body installed and have time to drive it around in all of the chip settings and note the tranny shifts then I can send the chip back for final tweaking. I guess this means all of the mods I’ve been wanted to do are almost done. Man I hope that means I don’t have to spend any more money on old purple for a while. I’m trying to quit smoking and quit modding at the same time and it’s going to be hard to break both addictions.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’d also like to recommend Swamps diesel, Beans diesel, Tony Wildman at total diesel, and Brian’s Transmission shop. The guys at all of these places were very knowledgeable and helpful, they all talked to me over the phone and explained things in detail and addressed all of my concerns. I didn’t know people still conducted business in America that way, makes me think there may be hope for this country after all. If any of you need parts or help then I highly recommend these shops.

Swamp's Diesel Performance

Beans Diesel Performance

http://www.totaldieselperformance.com/default.asp

Brians Truck Shop

I wish my local Ford dealer would start acting like these guys.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
The Smoking cigarette will be easier to quit than the smoking purple truck will be...:lol:

I quit smoking a year ago Christmas. If you really want to quit~ it's easy..

Good luck with it Frog!

later

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Bama,
Any idea what your hp/tq numbers are? I'm looking at doing a lot of the things you've done and was curious.

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Bama,
Any idea what your hp/tq numbers are? I'm looking at doing a lot of the things you've done and was curious.

Chris
Nope, no idea, I would like to put her on a dyno and see what the numbers look like though, just don't know where to find one. I'd also like to get some 1/8 and 1/4 mile times and try a sled pull.

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
That would be cool, all of us early '99 guys hangin' out.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts