Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,444 Posts
Thought you'd get a kick outta' that ( if you watched it ) , I'm only going on memory there .
Man I'm getting old . Also , Hartman was one of the best to come out of SNL . RIP Phil .
oh god the whole cast of that era was just legendary. carvey, hartman, myers, rock, farley, spade, schneider.
was such a good show back then

·
california deplorable
10,234 Posts
Everybody check out the Toronto sun ( torontosun.com ) and the opinion column @ Tarek Fatah . This guy knows the truth about these subjects and tells it like it is . Sharia all the way people !
****ria all the way? i must be missing something :rofl:
I just spent the better part of about 4 hours trying to get this stupid antique back on line...
I am not going to push it with searching the toronto sun but will try to bear that in mind when i get a laptop from this decade back up and running :thumb:

oh god the whole cast of that era was just legendary. carvey, hartman, myers, rock, farley, spade, schneider.
was such a good show back then
huh I quit watching after belushi died
didn;t even know those guys were from snl
show seems to fluctuate between amazingly good...and amazingly bad.
i dont even waste money on tv anymore :rofl:
news is utterly useless...even for weather
most shows are basic nlp mind control and or utter gibberish
and after getting a bill for 105.00....I realized I didnt get that much enjoyment out of it in a year let alone per month :doh: so I killed it that was in about 04. same time as my truck was being built :nod:
but speaking of phil hartman I was watching news radio last nigh on disks :thumb:
he was amazing on that show

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Everybody check out the Toronto sun ( torontosun.com ) and the opinion column @ Tarek Fatah . This guy knows the truth about these subjects and tells it like it is . Sharia all the way people !

Yes, worth reading. Thanks for posting that.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
wow this is a stressful thread lol... I wish we could send people to these countries to see how blessed we are here. They have no idea what other governments due to political activist and those that refuse to bow down....

·
california deplorable
10,234 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,444 Posts
Something tells me that many people are not educating themselves on the differences between sunni, shiia, wahhabi, salafi Muslims, which countries align with which sects, and the relations/alliances of the countries involved in the problems of the middle East

82 Posts
Something tells me that many people are not educating themselves on the differences between sunni, shiia, wahhabi, salafi Muslims, which countries align with which sects, and the relations/alliances of the countries involved in the problems of the middle East
Thank you

WE need to be extremely careful here.

Dad,(they)have been here before. (Circa 1937).

Do Not let it Ever be another Set Up!!

We will never ever agree on all but We don't nor ever will allow our souls to be rotted, Nor we will allow evil to Devide us... Regardless of our Borders.

We will get through this as one.

United We ALL Stand

·
'consent of the governed'
5,667 Posts
You are correct.

·
california deplorable
10,234 Posts
don't feel bad the libtards here are talking about making mikael owebombya the cheat in president in 2020 if we dont fix the broken electoral system and stop the demonrats from cheating we are finished that needs to be job one for trump and his team and part of that is the removal of the subgenius shadow gov

·
Premium Member
4,444 Posts
Thank you

WE need to be extremely careful here.

Dad,(they)have been here before. (Circa 1937).

Do Not let it Ever be another Set Up!!

We will never ever agree on all but We don't nor ever will allow our souls to be rotted, Nor we will allow evil to Devide us... Regardless of our Borders.

We will get through this as one.

United We ALL Stand
Whole other ball game tho with WMDs, drones and PGMs.
Considering what's on the table, it is, more now than ever, of the utmost importance that we seek to inform ourselves of the geopolitics surrounding these conflicts. And please, always question and qualify what we put into our minds. It is as important as the food we eat.

You are correct.
If it is a stern warning you're after, I can make that happen :gun:

61 - 74 of 74 Posts