Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new in Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum , I want to say Hello to all people in our community . I have Excursion 2001 , 7.3 ,4x4 , 120k ml , great truck , but I have one problem : alignment . About 6 month ago I take my truck to one shop in Everet , they replaced for me all 4 ball joints , I bought original ball joints from Ford dealer , after that I take my truck to Les Schwab, they did alignment , but feels not like how was with old Ball joints , with old ball joints my truck keep road perfectly , now I need do many corrections by steering well to keep truck driving straight , and when I do hands off from steering well truck go to right side , in other words feels like wells lose . All 4 tires new . Please advise me good shop who know how do alignment on Ford trucks .
Thanks .

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey Art, do yourself a favor and stop going to Les Schwab for the alignment work. These guys screwed up my last car BAD, I had to find a different shop. The damage they did to my wife's van was expensive. Then they blamed me for somehow screwing up the alignment, :dunno:, dumba$$e$! They have a bunch of children working in the back. I won't even stop in to shop for tires, that's how bad they pi$$ed me off

Les Schwab will do a sloppy job so that you'll keep coming back to them. Dump those losers and find a real shop. But I'm not familiar with Everett, good luck.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hey Art, there's a place in Mount Vernon, it's called Karmart. But they do have good techs with the alignment. Also there's a better ball joint setup, I think they're called Moors. I'm not sure, but it's greasable and stronger. That's what I'm going to do when mine goes out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The ball Joints are called moog and they come with a lifetime warrenty. They are the only one's I put in cars and trucks at the shop I work at.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts