·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Hey all,

I figured id set this up on here as a new thread. Me and a buddy were sittin down a while back and were BS'n for a few hours while tinting out his truck and we came to the conclusion we need to set up a meet or something. Im in edmonton.

I mean our gfs/wifes if you have one, usually dont put up with all our blah blah diesel this blah blah diesel that. So what better then to make a day of it or a night or w.e and just hang out BS share mods/storys help eachother out etc.

I have done quite a few mods to the ole girl that i have yet to see anyone else up here do! i have mush useless info on the 7.3 stored in my brain.

If you all think this would be a good idea PLEASE PM me with your contact info, IE. email, number, name, address, and we'll set something up.

If you have anything to add let me know, i think this would be a good way to get out there and meet fellow power stroke owners in the area!

Anybody and everybody welcome!

SEND ME A PM with your location!!!!
Xidex okotoks AB - 2 hours south of red deer
03_Turbo7.3 edmonton AB - 1 hour 45 min north of red deer
dusted4eva fort nelson AB -13 hours 30 min north of red deer
alberta 7.3 calgary, AB - 1 hour 30 min south of red deer
supreme oppressor grande prairie -6 hours 30 min west of red deer
roush17 south alberta - need city location
fastfreddie5409 red deer - 0 hours
Chrome It Up unknown
Brayden_ryder - Edmonton, AB

Thanks

BD

just wondering if anything ever cam of this i am looking for a psd club in alberta to be a part of ...seems there are none out there . :icon_ford:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
there is none. we have a good group of guys up here in e-town that get together and have a good time. facebook link has 100 and some odd members.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts