Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Im sending out a mass PM, im looking for name, where you live, number and email adress..

ive made a sheet up of everyone interested so far..ill shoot text's/emails/ even call if you all want to everyone once we figure it out..work for you??

thanks

BD

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ok so far ive got 9 replies..were doing pretty good at this!!

If you have any friends or anyone that also wants to join give me there info!! we could make this half decently big

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, I'm from Stony Plain ( just west of Edmonton) and a get-together sounds like a great idea to me. Just bought my first powerstroke, exactly the truck I've always wanted but it's gonna needs some engine TLC so I need to get up to speed :confused:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
i was just wondering the same thing, had PM'ed all my info and never heard another peep :dunno:
I lost every ones info..kick me lol

We still should all get together..snow or not who cares..i dont..reason i bought big ole tires..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey guys im in camrose and this sounds pretty cool. im originally from van isle too! hah and whos cares about snow thats why theres 4wd. haha

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey my names mark i live in spruce grove and just purchased my first pstroke my work schedule and home schedule get kinda shifty but im down for some meets in the edmonton area

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Guess what i found..

The Excel sheet with everyones names and phone numbers..thank god for back up drives..

Ok WHEN then hell do we want to do this..Lets make a date and stick with it for First meet of the year.. And hopefully we can get alot of people to do so!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Add me, pm sent

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm in. PM sent

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Alright people start brain storming a date..im ready to do this now before i start my 06 drivetrain conversion..lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'd be into a meet and greet in Edmonton if anyones interested.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
yes sir, im game for whatever weekend everyone agrees on!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sunday afternoon if it's nice out? West end? South end?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Ill be in the city today..south/west end..

Easter weekend i have off too..that would be a good start???

21 - 40 of 45 Posts