Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Hi,
I seen an air flow product for sale at this site: AirFury Cold Air Induction Maximizer for Power Stroke and Other Truck Parts and Truck Accessories by Performance Products 4 Trucks

Could anyone tell me if this is worth the money or you think its a waste?:dunno:
i have sold many of them but truth be told you can do it on your own.. its called the zoodad mod

do a search and you will find many different versions of it... here is my version of it: Stealth Automotive. Z Plate Zoodad Screen

im sure other people will chim in on how they did theirs...

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
It is just a cover or "screen" tat you place over the zoodad mod. WHich is where you cut a whole infront of the CAI to allow more direct airflow. if you do the zoodad contact [email protected] on here d he will get you set up with a screen for it.

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
darn raul you beat me too it :doh: :hehe:

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
I mean does this part actualy improve gas millage and acceleration and response.
I would have to say the results aren't something you could feel, and for mileage I don't think it improves it any. I have an airfury screen I bought from Raul, and while you don't need one to do the zoodad I like mine because its peace of mind that it helps keep out large foreign objects from entering the hole. The airfury is not something you need, but I would definately do the zoodad. It simply makes sense.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would it make my turbo whistle more since i got a k&n cold air intake already or would it make any difference since i have that

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
nope no more whistle, I would ditch that K&N real quick like too and get something else. Or put a AFE filter or any other reputable filter company on the end of the tube:thumb:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
well a dusted turbo/motor gonna cost ya alot more than a different filter. Ive read/heard/seen horrible things that K&N filters do to diesel engines, they dont filter well enough. Your truck though, do as you please.

·
Registered
285 Posts
AFE fits?? truck we bought has k&N, would like to change but if I can put a better filter
on the K&N tube that would be cool. Asked that question on another thread but have no answer as of yet. May have to add zoodad also.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts