Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont mean to beat a dead horse but i really want to get some data guys! i would love it people could read the amps on there airdogs so the guys that are having no issues can compare there amps to the ones having the issues. the reason is this, the ones with high amps may be from a certian run of pumps that we could make the manufacture aware of. or we may even find that the trucks having problems may have bad frame or body grounds that cause this issue. PLEASE HELP IF YA CAN!!

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
I have not looked at mine.. Guess I can do this soon... you just want amp draw at idel? and what psi?

I planned on rewiring everything in the next month or two when I do studs, injectors and turbo

·
Registered
670 Posts
If you are using the airdog harness most likely you took positive and ground from the batt or alternator if you followed the install sheet. If off the batt I see no way off having a bad body ground effecting the pump. If the batt terminals are corroded to hell then maybe a bad connection. I guess it would be good to get amp readings and also how it's wired.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes at idle and your pressure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts