Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2005 F-350 cc lb
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed kc 68mm turbo,, reg return,, fass fuel system, sump,, 190 warren injectors,, new high flow up pipes.. When test driving I have no boost..wot I'm hitting like 20 with my foot almost to the floor...no black smoke...but I hear air like a compressor is blowing like right under the the drivers side wheel well area every time I get into it or let off the throttle... i did notice I had two loose exhaust manifold bolts. I tightened them down cylinder 6 and 8... and there is some black soot around those two ports. Do you think this could be my boost problem? Engine flutters when coming to a stop as well..im getting 60 psi at my return and 65 at the pump. All cac tubes are torqued and tight too. Up pipe has been thoroughly inspected and is seated perfectly as is the down pipe. I have new sensors and my pids look good aside from vgt at 85 at idle and upper 70s to 80 under normal acceleration.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.