Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So anyways, im headin to my fiances house to chill out. Im headin down the interstate when i get to a red light to take a left onto her road. I am completely zoned out not payin a lick of attention. I make my left and not even half a mile down the road here comes this cummins dually, i never saw him but boy did he see me coming. I look over just in time to see a gigantic trail of black smoke, as he passes my truck is engulfed in smoke, ugh i never had a chance. I get to her house and pick her up to head about 2miles into town to pick up some fast food. So im sittin in the dairy queen drive thru waitin on my food when i look in my rearview mirror and see this duramax comin. he creeps up to me then as he is about to go by he mats it and once again i am engulfed in smoke. is there a target on my back window or somethin? those guys are lucky i wasnt goin the same way as them cuz it would have been on like donkey kong!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea, tru dat. haters!!! need some more powerstrokes in my town, anybody wanna drive to kentucky? when can hang out and cruise town. haha

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
haha yea, tru dat. haters!!! need some more powerstrokes in my town, anybody wanna drive to kentucky? when can hang out and cruise town. haha
you are bout 160 miles from me

·
Registered
45 Posts
elkton right down the road from me if i was in the states but im not im in the middle of no were iraq

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
o ok well i havent really been home much since 05 so there is alot of new stuff comin up all over the place lol

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
its the wheels. for sure. if i pass a diesel and its not lifted or have aftermarket wheels on it, i dont even bother lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
its the wheels. for sure. if i pass a diesel and its not lifted or have aftermarket wheels on it, i dont even bother lol
I'd rather have a stock height/stock wheel size truck to race than a lifted truck. my lift and tires take away so much power to the ground :(

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
elkton right down the road from me if i was in the states but im not im in the middle of no were iraq
dude, im in clarksville all the time. hit me up when u get back and we cruise or somethin.

any of u other guys wanna make a road trip? haha

·
Registered
2,683 Posts

Haha my truck doesn't have aftermarket wheels or a lift..... Maybe that's why all I can seem to race are ricers LOL well except for the guy with 6 speed Z-28 that was so nervous about loosing to a big truck he blew the tires off every time and I just pulled away from him haha

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
dude, im in clarksville all the time. hit me up when u get back and we cruise or somethin.

If you wanna meet up with a buncha strokers from the .org go to the southern smoke show in sept. :thumb: it's gonna be one bada$$ time!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
id love to but dont know if i can swing it. september is right in the middle of corn harvest for me so im gonna be pretty busy.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Gonna miss one hell of a time

·
Registered
45 Posts

ok can do ill let you know when i get back to clarksville be pretty sweet to have a bunch of strokers with smoke switches up at the race track :hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
ok can do ill let you know when i get back to clarksville be pretty sweet to have a bunch of strokers with smoke switches up at the race track :hehe::hehe:
Smoke switch is not a good way to make black smoke:doh: it's really bad on your truck too

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Cutsom tunes or injectors will cause you to blow smoke, but you shouldn't be looking at the products for the reason of making black smoke but more for the reason of performance and the smoke just happends to come with it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts