Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am curious if anyone has every installed them on their trucks. The company I want to buy them from is 4 wheel parts, mainly Us Speedo. The ones I want are Stainless Steel, with blue needles. It'll look sweet, just want to know how hard it is to take the old cluster off, and replace it with new over-lay.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Banned
0 Posts
Well... i know from what I've seen, taking the dash off, simple. Getting the cluster out is a few bolts, plastic comes off, write down where your needles are pointing when in the off position (they provide a sheet to do this), put on over lay, and re install everything. It's not too bad, probably an hours work I'd say :nod:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool thanks guys, Raul, I actually found it for cheaper from us speedo directly. I got the white background, the stainless steel looked hard to read. So white background was $99.00 then the needles were $25.00. Then I paid a lil extra for next day air shipping because I am anxious haha. I'll post pics once there installed!

·
Registered
72 Posts
You may also want to take a look at the ISSPRO EV series with chrome bezels and blue pointers. We've got very popular kits here:
ISSPRO Gauge Kits for Ford Powerstroke from DieselManor Our kits come complete w/ instructions, but if you want a look at what's involved, we've got install sheets on our site as well.
Give us a call if you have any questions. We're here to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts