Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My degas bottle in my 2005 is just about impsooible to read. Seems to be stained up from what Im not sure. Question-does anybody make a cool aftermarket bottle? Who and were can I find it...
Also Im gonna have it out when doing the Bullet Proofing in Oct so what would u suggest for cleanin of the bottle...(wife just walked by and said "AAAAgh your baby needs a bottle brush thats all hun....":doh:)

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
i bought a brand new one from the ford dealer for mine last year when i did a coolant flush

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are the new ones easy to read?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Just received mine from tousley the other day (along with a whole box of goodies) its white and looks like it'll be easier to read. mine too is stained and yellowed, hard to see the level.

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After thinking this over last nite Im suprised somebody dosnt make a cool aftermarket one. Maybe one with a level sensor that my Insight could read...or a built in pressure sensor that the Insight could read...Id buy that, I think that would be kinda cool. If I wasnt a product of public schooling system by god Id build that! Hey BULLET PROOF HERE"S YOUR NEXT PROJECT!!!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
alot easier and clearer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts