Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Im new to the forum I have a 2005 F350 Lariat CC LB 6.0L Diesel. There are a lot of things I want to do to it but first I want to add cab lights to the roof. Dealer wants approx $500.00 dollars to do it. Is there any aftermarket fix for my problem. Gotta have those cab lights, I sure wish the previous owner could have checked that simple $55.00 dollar option at the time of order. Thanks for and help and advice in advance.:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
You can contact any of the vendors on here. They all have aftermarket clearance light kits from various manufacturers along with OEM ones.

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
Oh, and WELCOME to the site!! Just noticed it was your first post! Lots of info on here for ya to use!:icon_ford:

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
:ORG welcome: I put aftermarket roof lights on mine they arent to bad to install, 500 is WAY too much for roof lights and installation, I bought my lights for 40 bucks and had them installed in three hours. If you want lights that are like the stock roof lights on yours check out recon lighting they have them for a lot less and sponsors on here sell them

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is the installation due to me not having any cab lights at all right now? I just checked Recon awesome products by the way thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
:ORG welcome: but my truck I had to put the cab lights on myself... didn't take long at all... I wouldn't pay not even close to $500 to have that done:crazy:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
PM [email protected] He's a vendor/sponsor here on the site.

He's got aftermarket cab light kits, including the new RECON kits:thumb:

He'll get ya taken care of:thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
i was defntly wanting some cab lights for my truck but i thought it would be very complicated, what dose it take to do it
is there a thread anywhere on how to install them with pics.?

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
all I did was measured my uncles truck that had stock cab lights on it and then put mine where they needed to go and drilled the holes and went from there... not hard at all just don't be to drunk when you do it:hehe:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
i was defntly wanting some cab lights for my truck but i thought it would be very complicated, what dose it take to do it
is there a thread anywhere on how to install them with pics.?
Yeah there are write-up's on here on installing them, plus marty(Maintain) did a video write-up on how to do it. The drilling holes part of it is a little time consuming because you want you measure ALOT before you drill to make sure everything is right from what i understand.

But it seems to be a pretty easy install:thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
true but it really isn't that hard to do... just takes a little time to do the whole process of it but it is well worth it...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where do the wires connect to turn them on? Do you have to remove the entire headliner?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
Hi Im new to the forum I have a 2005 F350 Lariat CC LB 6.0L Diesel. There are a lot of things I want to do to it but first I want to add cab lights to the roof. Dealer wants approx $500.00 dollars to do it. Is there any aftermarket fix for my problem. Gotta have those cab lights, I sure wish the previous owner could have checked that simple $55.00 dollar option at the time of order. Thanks for and help and advice in advance.:confused:
check out this thread i posted: http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/stealth-automotive/54818-new-recon-led-cablight-kits.html

prob one of the easiest ways to add cab lights to trucks without them.. let me know if you have any questions about them...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 15 of 15 Posts