Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my not even a year old truck has already got rust on the “chrome” bumper. I know if I get them to warranty it the new one will do the same thanks to the poor chroming these days. So thinking about just purchasing an aftermarket bumper. Has anyone put any on their trucks and have pictures?

·
Banned
1,331 Posts
MOVE is all I would ever do.

I have their bumper on my 2004 diesel and love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be building another one sooner than later for my new 2019 diesel

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
OP, Which trim do you have?

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Finding a bumper that accommodates the front camera and adaptive cruise is lot harder than you might think. Been looking for some time, but it doesn't seem like anyone has them listed or they have disclaimers saying it might disable or hinder the operation of those features.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,743 Posts
I have the Ranch Hand Horizon bumper. Works with ACC and the cameras.
Really, I thought all aftermarket bumpers require the ACC module to be relocated

·
Registered
71 Posts
C&C Truck is Corpus Christi, TX did the install and has a bracket they use. Fit with the winch and everything.
No problem with ACC adapter behind the chrome front grill? That is what I keep running into is the warning that it wont work when relocated behind that particular grill.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts