Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the AFE on the other day and just love it. Wasnt expecting major gains just minor gains all across the board. I was not dissapointed. The main thing is that now at WOT in 3rd and up gears once RPMs get to about 2500 the turbo is literally screaming. I was grinning so big the whole time my ears were touching!! Another great base mod that I would deffinately reccomend to anyone on the mod trail!

Maybe I can get some vids up.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Yep it makes alot more noise... you might even notice a little surging now that the intake is wide open... wait do you even have a chip yet??

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Gte some pictures atleast! congrats man.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep it makes alot more noise... you might even notice a little surging now that the intake is wide open... wait do you even have a chip yet??
Not to worried about the surge since it is an early 99, and no chip yet. Waiting to get guages, turbo and injectors before the chip.

Gte some pictures atleast! congrats man.

Get some up as soon as I can!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Sweet congrats, once you do get the programmer it's gonna be really sweet :thumb:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its hard to keep from going ahead and getting it. My cousin has one already and he is really putting the pressure on me. I just want to wait until I can blow his doors off!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts