Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2002 excursion 1 bad injector per shop. Advised to replace all of them due to amount of miles on vehicle. What is a good brand of injector to buy that’s not over priced oem injectors are 305.00 each. Anyone know of a cheaper injector that is just as good as oem

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
Have 2002 excursion 1 bad injector per shop. Advised to replace all of them due to amount of miles on vehicle. What is a good brand of injector to buy that’s not over priced oem injectors are 305.00 each. Anyone know of a cheaper injector that is just as good as oem
Full force or oem. Check out riffraff diesel performance. $249 per alliant injector and full force sells remanded for under $200. I would just give them a call and Clay will treat you right. Been in the 7.3L game for a long time. [email protected] llc a vendor on the forum has some great pricing as well. Look up cncfab llc and give him a call. Neither of them will do anything less than great prices on quality parts.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I'm running Full Force Diesel 180/80%and they run good. Never had an issue.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Alliant is your OEM, Full force is the why not spend less and get more power with OEM reliability brand.

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
My Full Force 180/80 remans work great. Swamps, Rosewood, and Unlimited Diesel are also good brands.

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts