Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at quite a few chips to install in my 1997 250. Before i go ahead and make the finial purchase i would like to hear what you all prefer. There is a long list of mods that i plan on adding to my truck. I use it for pulling my camper all the time. We take it to the mountains and im looking to add some power. Thanks

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
DP Tuner or Tony Wildman.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
+1 Everyone lives and dies by TW tunes but I love my DP chip, and I think the pricing was a little better. :thumb:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the fast response. I can already tell i will be spending alot of time on these forum. I have not looked into the tony wildman chip or the DP until you mentioned it. I went to a few links im wondering what to put in the "custom tunning" Gauges what do you recommend?

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Be sure you do. Personally I have saved myself a bunch of headaches and money by reading here in this forum. There are alot of knowledgeable people in here.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Tony Wildman works wonders on the old body style.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Just bought the superchip I will tune it tommorrow after I put my 4" turbo back exhausts on, will get back ater ny towing trip to the beach, get real mpg and power in the mountains towing 1994 F-250 7.3 manual trannny turbo stroker
JER=1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts