Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone here owned or could recommend a decent shop in the North Seattle Area. I have a 2004 F-250 with a crank no start situation. I've been trouble shooting but can't quite figure it out and my truck has been down for 4 weeks. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Another shop question from a newbie

Hi Ya'll,

I live in Medford and was thinking of taking my '05 F250 6.0 to Mesa's BullitProofDiesel to get it Bullet Proofed, or to Bill Hewitt in Georgia. BiggDogg Deisel or something.

Then, at the main forum, they referred me to the CCR Forum to ask for references to a good shop in Southern Oregon.

My truck runs fine but I'm gonna tow a 26-foot fiberglass boat (heavy one) back and forth to the coast. Also intend on getting a 30ft Travel Trailer to take to San Diego in winter.

Don't want to worry on the way. I got only 135K on it so far and like I said, it runs fine. But I've heard so many stories that I want to avoid being found on the road dead.

Any good shops around that can 'bulletproof' or 'dealer proof' my truck?

Thanks,

Bradlybones aslo, how do I become a member of CCR?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Ya'll,

I live in Medford and was thinking of taking my '05 F250 6.0 to Mesa's BullitProofDiesel to get it Bullet Proofed, or to Bill Hewitt in Georgia. BiggDogg Deisel or something.

Then, at the main forum, they referred me to the CCR Forum to ask for references to a good shop in Southern Oregon.

My truck runs fine but I'm gonna tow a 26-foot fiberglass boat (heavy one) back and forth to the coast. Also intend on getting a 30ft Travel Trailer to take to San Diego in winter.

Don't want to worry on the way. I got only 135K on it so far and like I said, it runs fine. But I've heard so many stories that I want to avoid being found on the road dead.

Any good shops around that can 'bulletproof' or 'dealer proof' my truck?

Thanks,

Bradlybones aslo, how do I become a member of CCR?
I have heard good things RiffRaff diesel. I haven't done business with them but plan on ordering up a few of there products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts