Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I did an oil change on Sat, and added 16 oz of Archoil 9100 to fresh T6. I have always ran T6 in this truck since new. I noticed this morning, that I now have a large spot of oil on the floor of my garage. It is about this size of 4 dollar bills lined up on the floor. I have not driven the truck since Sunday, its not uncommon for the truck to sit for a month at a time in the summer. I had a bed plate leak fixed a couple years back, and have not had any oil leaks since then. Any suggestions?:mad:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Drain plug tight and not cross threaded? Can you see where the leak is coming from?

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
Would have to be something you did durIng the oil change. Arcoil isn't going to cause an oil leaked.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can see the oil drip down the starter and down onto the transmission lines, then down onto the floor... I didnt think the Archoil would cause it, but its just odd that it started right after a oil change??

·
War is the answer!
5,386 Posts
What year is your truck?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What year is your truck?

2006 with around 75000 miles on it. I monitor everything I can SGII, pyro, fuel pressure, trans temp. I dont think the Archoil has anything to do with it, just cant figure out what caused this oil leak all of a sudden.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts