Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was cruising down 54 running the speed limit talking to the wife when i see dodge headlights in my rear view and of course he pulls up beside me and lays into so of course i do the same. He pulled about a truck because he took off before me and then i came around him and walked off with about a 3 truck length lead when i left off the gas. And of course after i slow back down he blows by me :laugh:

So mark another down for the oh so terrible 6.0's

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
Sounds about right - They don't take loss well. :hehe:

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Haha, but I thought the "Cummings" was the best :dunno:

Must not have had his mirrors flipped up.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha yeah actually come to think of it he didn't have his mirrors flipped up. Lost that extra horsepower he needed. :doh:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i had more fun enjoying the wife in the passenger seat freaking out about it..... omg stop, slow down, slow down, ok seriously stop :lol2:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Ha yeah actually come to think of it he didn't have his mirrors flipped up. Lost that extra horsepower he needed. :doh:
i have a buddy with an 07 2500 cummins and when we are out running around i flip his mirrors up when he isnt near his truck. he absolutely hates it :hehe:

chalk one up for the 6.Ohhhh's. i surprised a foxbody 5.0 the other night :rofl:

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
he must not have been towing one of those ghost trailers the dodge guys tow so often.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have a buddy with an 07 2500 cummins and when we are out running around i flip his mirrors up when he isnt near his truck. he absolutely hates it :hehe:

chalk one up for the 6.Ohhhh's. i surprised a foxbody 5.0 the other night :rofl:
HA i do the opposite, i flip my cousins down all the time. He never gets the point. :D

So what was done to the fox body?

·
Registered
298 Posts
My brother just bought a dodge 3500 dually (first dodge he has ever owned). He had the mirrors flipped up before he even left the car lot. :facepalm:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
My brother just bought a dodge 3500 dually (first dodge he has ever owned). He had the mirrors flipped up before he even left the car lot. :facepalm:
So its like a disease? You buy a Dodge, you get the sickness.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm afraid so. I don't think there's a cure.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think i had more fun enjoying the wife in the passenger seat freaking out about it..... omg stop, slow down, slow down, ok seriously stop :lol2:
Sounds like mine! Lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've hated those flip mirrors long before I even got a truck! It looks like a red headed step child with big ears sticking out!!! Ya I think it is a dodge disease...

·
Mitch
999 Posts
I can't picture the mirrors flipped up. Does anybody have a comparison picture between flipped and unflipped??

Nice win for the 6.0!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I can't picture the mirrors flipped up. Does anybody have a comparison picture between flipped and unflipped??

Nice win for the 6.0!

You've probably never seen them flipped down where they belong.
Its a dodge thing :tard: and no one understands

·
Registered
169 Posts
^^ haha. Yep. I don't think I've seen them in the non towing down position either! Here's a pic of the "normal" up position and the rare down position.
ImageUploadedByAutoguide1351678409.236815.jpg

·
Mitch
999 Posts
Ahhh. So its just if they are telescoped out ir not. I have seen both!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ha idk if i've ever seen a cummins around here with the mirrors flipped down so thanks for letting me see what that looks like :thumb:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Lol the people with REAL cummins don't flip their mirrors up. all the people with a tune and straight pipe who think they're cool flip them up. I know this because my nephew has probably the nicest rig i've ever seen and he keeps his flipped down:thumb:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts