Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got started on her, got my LED fender lights, cab light and LEDs in door steps and interior. Now I have 05-07 Harley headlights, billet grille and black LED tail lights on the Christmas list!!!

Sent from my stupid iPhone that makes pics to small

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
go recon on the heads and tails. You'll love them

·
Registered
613 Posts
eBay for recon imitations, half the price and better quality. Heard a lot of stories about recon tails burning out fairly quickly. I ordered my third brake light from an eBay company that sells all recon imitation lighting and you cannot tell the difference at all, it is replicated down to the last led placement and was only $36 shipped. Best price from recon was through a retailer with a coupon code and still came out to $73.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought my fender lights and cab lights from speedmotoring on eBay. The fender's were $40 and the cab lights $40

1,627 Posts
^ looks good love leds

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man. Just installed Harley heads, led tails and a billet grille today!!! ImageUploadedByAutoguide1356583601.755415.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoguide1356583641.640683.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1,627 Posts
love the harleys debating weither to get them or not....how bring are those tailights?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the Harley's. The tail lights are bright but not ridiculously bright like the last pair of LEDs I bought for my old dmax, they're actually just right ImageUploadedByAutoguide1356584351.634443.jpg the pic is a lil blurry but you can tell they're not overpowering the rest of the lights like my old pair

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1,627 Posts
they look good really change the whole apperance of the truck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts