Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Served our Country
217 Posts
Now they'll all(murders,rapist's,child molesters,ect.) go to N.J. so we can't kill'um back. 3 hots and a cot for the rest of there life's:mad:

·
Registered
854 Posts
That's the most ridiculous thing I swear. If this were the wild west we wouldn't have these kind of knuckleheads....I say we just shoot 'em and kick 'em to the side or lynch 'em in town square to make an example out of 'em.

·
Registered
313 Posts
'Megan's Law' killer escapes death under N.J. execution ban - CNN.com

said the governor:
"It's a day of progress for the state of New Jersey and for the millions of people across our nation and around the globe who reject the death penalty as a moral or practical response to the grievous, even heinous, crime of murder," Corzine said.
corizones an idiot!!
he also is the one who upheld a ban on black bear hunting, even though bear populations are through the roof and nj is having more and more problems with them.. he'd make a great candidate for president on the blue side..

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
That sucks. :mad:

Gotta love Texas!

[/Ron White]Other states are trying to abolish the death penalty -- mine's putting in an express lane[Ron White/]

·
Banned
0 Posts
Trust me- I live here and was infuriated when I heard this ruling. Absolutely ridiculous and listening to the heartless brainless lady speaking only made me so enraged I pretty much wanted to find her and show her what the death penalty felt like. I have NEVER understood these humanitarian idiots saving people from things that are near unforgivable and completely morally wrong on more levels than explainable.

Sometime I want to move out of this state just because of things like this. This world is turning over and it's rolling down hill faster than ever. I can't wait till I'm with my Maker and away from what this world is making of itself.

·
Registered
60 Posts
well i dont have sound on my computer so i just read the caption and that is rediculus why cant every state kill one a month eather hanging or fireing squad (witch Oklahoma has) at least that way its cheap and will help with over crowding of prisons even the lifers should only get 5 years to plead their inocent case than shoot em just my thoughts:shoot::
rod:
:Shoot2:
:50cal:

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
That sucks. :mad:

Gotta love Texas!

[/Ron White]Other states are trying to abolish the death penalty -- mine's putting in an express lane[Ron White/]
Ron White for President,

I think the decesion of either enforcing the death penalty or declining it resides with the family of the victim. Hell, if someone in my family was murdered and they caught the [email protected]%d I would want to choose the way that person dies and pull the trigger/flip the switch or insert the needle. I will stop there but without punishment there is no reason to stay on the straight and narrow. Checks and balances.

·
Registered
854 Posts
That's exactly what is wrong with America today. There are no examples being set.

Like Charlie Daniels said "We tell our kids to just say 'No', then some panty-waist judge lets a drug dealer go. He slaps him on the wrist and turns'm back out on the town."

Give murderers and other heinous perpetrators death. What's the point of sentencing someone to life? If they're not gonna be useful to our society, then don't waste our tax dollars on them!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gotta wonder what goes thru peoples head when they make these STUPID decisions.
He seems to be a leader that is not strong enough to carry forward the unpleasant tasks of the job he was elected to do.
In a civilised ,moral society....everyone must be held accountable..especially child murdering perverts.
Ultimate crime...ultimate punishment.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There's a radio station here broadcasting a statistic - 78% of the population want to KEEP the death penalty in place, especially for child killers, cop killers, and terrorists.

So what does Corzine do? :fawkdance: to the public.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of the country - vote for these lying bastards, which are often [but not always] on the blue ticket, and You Too can be just like The Garden State.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I would think its a no brainier..... The cost of a bullet vs. the cost to support these mutts the rest of their lives.
u can reduce the cost even more, do what Hitler did. take several convicts on death row, take them to a bridge, tie them together by the hands, and then shoot one of them. that one takes the rest of them into the river and they all drown.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts