Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I was on my home from work. take my usual route which is the next exit passed mine then u-turning and making my way back around. Got down to my exit and hit the u-turn lane. well right behind me was an 08 (nice truck) 4x4 crew cab short bed. I come out of the uturn and hop over to the outside lane just kinda taking it easy. Here comes mr 08 hot and heavy and my ***. I was in 4th by the time he started getting close so I just hammered down and slammed 5th gear and continued to walk away from him. i'm thinkin yeah, alright. what is in front of me. A sheriff, that was starting to get close and fast. I shut her down and jump over into the other lane and just stayed behind him. I saw him looking over at me, but luckily the road split and he took the other way. if I would stayed beside him i'm pretty sure I would of gotten a good "talking to" :hehe:

n-e-hoo it was another ford I know but the dude brought it on him self... :)

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
:lol: NICE! I did the EXACT same thing a month or so ago. I KNEW he was going to pull me over but he didn't. Maybe all the officers in H-Town are ORG fans and just like checking out our rigs. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Unlike H town...phoenix cops pull you over just to look at the truck...I've learned to not **** when the lights come on behind me...unless I am being an idiot, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts