Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was out in town with the wife. And these wanna be little mexican wangstas as I like to call them. You know the fools with shirts the size of dresses and the stupid flat bill hats... Anyway we are at a stop light and this SUV pulled up next to me and there were four of them all staring at my wife... And I'm staring back at them and its like i'm not even there... So I kindly drop it down a gear and when the light turns green I blow smoke over the hole SUV. Oh did I forget to say all 4 of there windows were down? :hehe: And then to top it off I passed them up by one truck length and keep blowing smoke all in there grill until they backed up far enough and far enough to the left. :hehe: I thought they were goin to start driving on the sidewalk for a minute there. :hehe:

·
Shade tree mechanic
8,298 Posts
nicely done, they think its ok to stare at other wifes where i come from too. they cant stand being shown up!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I am surrounded by them. I would have done the same thing... I hate it... My girlfriend works at a verizon store, they hit on here all the time it was comedy to see the cheap flowers sent to her on valentines day. All with the same names, well almost.

I think the the best thing is when they walk in front of you is not to hit the horn or the brakes. I am waiting for the day hit one and then I will be sorr... NO I WON'T

1 - 4 of 4 Posts