Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pull into Home Depot's parking lot last night about 5 minutes before they close. I get to the door and its locked. Get back to my truck pissed off and stand on the throttle as I drive by the doors. A little coal and tire smoke and I head toward the exit. A couple of ricers come flying through the lot and flag me to stop. They didn't want to race. They wanted to see the truck and the engine. One of the kids said to the other that you never want to race a diesel if you see them smoke. He told his buddy you would lose to them every time. I said the lots empty do you want to line up three across and run for fun. Thay said no. I am not that modded but guess they didn't know that.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
well atlest they were smart, haha thats the best kill. the best weapon is one you never have to use.. that line fits here i just disagree with it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
well atlest they were smart, haha thats the best kill. the best weapon is one you never have to use.. that line fits here i just disagree with it.
HA HA, I disagree with it too!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was suprised that lower 20 somethings would show respect and not even try. There are some real fast deisel trucks running around this area. Maybe they got a hold of the ricer's.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Haha there are alot of lower 20 somethings on this site so it isnt all that surprising. More and more people are learning the wrath of these 7500lb behemoths.

·
Registered
453 Posts
haha sounds like you've got them ricers trained!! I wonder if i can do that around here....

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Good rule of thumb for them I like that "never race a diesel if they smoke" Wonder if they know about all the tuning and switching we can do. Like Econo tune til they roll up and push a button for some insane-o smoke out death tune. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Good rule of thumb for them I like that "never race a diesel if they smoke" Wonder if they know about all the tuning and switching we can do. Like Econo tune til they roll up and push a button for some insane-o smoke out death tune. :icon_ford:
LOL, for real! reminds me of last night. A couple of camaros thought they could pick on my buddy in his Talon as we were just cruisin down to walmart. After they revved at him and a short sprint, i flipped into stage 3 and blew by my buddy right up next to the cammies. Layed out some coal a bit. As we cruised down a bit more they caught up again and lined up next to me. i thought they were gonna go but they were simply checkin out the truck. Finally at the light the guy asks what i got? I ask him if he wants to go but he said he lost to a "smoker"(his words) ealier that day, HAHAA! So we just cruised up til we got to walmart.

Funny thing we get to walmrt and my bud is like "dude you coulda told me you were gonna do that, I had my windows down!"

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Hey jbetzelb thats good that they are learning about things in this area

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
I'd say they've sucked up some soot in their intakes before:hehe:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
What about the ricers who puff smoke? I think it's cute when I see a 4 banger with large injectors dumping fuel. I immediately say "Awww, that's cute. What will it be when she grows up?"

That will usually bait them out. :woot:

Actually, I've been saying that to a lot of diesel around here. :tard:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That reminds me of a skit on SNL last week.
Goes As Follows.
" In the news this week.The price of postage went up 1 cent, From 41 cents to 42 cents. And Big oil said, AWWW isn't that cute"

It was probably allot funnier on the television. But I'm still laughing.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
i know what you mean about coaling with the windows down....this is alittle outta place but i didnt wanna catch heat when i post it as a thread. Other day drivig down the 101 in north scottsdale there was a yellow lambo toying aroud with people, being a *** ya know? well he came and sat right in my blind spot.....soooo I dumped it all over his pretty little yellow car :) hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
i know what you mean about coaling with the windows down....this is alittle outta place but i didnt wanna catch heat when i post it as a thread. Other day drivig down the 101 in north scottsdale there was a yellow lambo toying aroud with people, being a *** ya know? well he came and sat right in my blind spot.....soooo I dumped it all over his pretty little yellow car :) hahahahaha

Freakin sweeeeet!

I hate pompus jerks.....But i love the little ricers....man, cant wait till I can get mine back to running good again. All I can do now is just roll massive amount of coal on them. cant beat some of em. yet.....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah, i feel kinda bad when i unintentionally cover someone in a cloud. I guess a stack should hep with that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts