Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas,just letting you know i just had my truck bulletproofed,the guy who did it is a fantastic mechanic,ran his own business for many years now does it as a hobby pretty much.After doing my truck hes got the itch to do more work so if anyone needs anything done this guy is available.Mess me here and i can give details!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First guy I recommend is about an hour northeast of toronto,near lindsay!Cheap labour good diesel guy!The other recommendation is an actual ford powerstroke tech who works out of yorkdale ford in etobicoke.His labour is higher but he's an amazing mechanic as well!So depends on what you want or need done,and if your truck is still running!

·
Glow Plugs Only
1,377 Posts
Yorkdale Ford. Would that be Mike? There's a fairly good guy I know just outside Keswick as well. Lindsay isn't too far in a pinch.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes sir,Mikes the man lol!!He's a great guy as well,keswick isn't to far from where my buddy is,maybe 50kms!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Who from Lindsay, I am just outside of Lindsay and know quite a few good mechanics up this way :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His name is Todd,in Manilla,just outside of lindsay!

·
Banned
3 Posts
We commonly called this company whenever a problem occurred in our truck or mini buses. They are talented and we have built a good relation with them. I will say that finding one piece of diesel mechanic could be harder, so searching online and taking reference is the only solution for this problem.

diesel mechanic

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi can you please provide me contact info for mechanic in Manilla. I cant seem to find a good one in the toronto area that can find problem on my truck.
Thanks

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
Any of you guys heard of Blackstock Ford? They do a lot of lifts, just curious if they have any decent techs. My sister is near the Shelburne area so I visit every so often...love the look of some of the trucks on their lot.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi i need the guys name or number , my old 7.3 is runnin bad
His name is Todd,cell # 4169896547,not sure if he's home now or west on the oilpatch,tell him you got his # from me Tom Viola!Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
I'm in the London area if anyone needs any help.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im looking to have some guages installed in my 04 f250. Also looking into having my truck bullet proofed. Im just north of toronto and i will travel. Pm me your details amd i will call tha ks

·
Glow Plugs Only
1,377 Posts
Im looking to have some guages installed in my 04 f250. Also looking into having my truck bullet proofed. Im just north of toronto and i will travel. Pm me your details amd i will call tha ks
PM me your details and I will pass them on to my buddy who is a Ford Diesel Tech. He lives in Brampton and works in the North end of Toronto.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts